TOP 10 RV PARK OBSERVATIONS
- The number of people that have strollers for their pets is disturbing.
- You don’t have to worry about how you look at the pool because this is definitely not a spring break crowd.
- A lot of people travel with cats and just let them wander around.
- There are a surprising number of women RV’ing alone.
- Most everyone we meet assumes we are on vacation because we don’t look old enough to be retired and the idea of working full time and traveling the country in an RV is foreign to most people.
- You can order pizza and have it delivered to your RV.
- There must be some kind of federal regulation that states that RV parks have to be located near a freeway and/or railroad tracks.
- No, we aren’t members of the Elks and still have no interest in joining.
- Pets are great conversation starters.
- Some people really, really like rope light
Bonus: Happy hour falls between 3 and 4 because the average bed time is 7PM.